session details

--I'm a lifestyle photographer because I love taking pictures that represent someone's life. I want you to have photographs of your family doing what makes you genuinely smile. That way they will be real memories, not posed.--

You know those times you have with your kids when you've forgotten that you're the adult? When you'll do anything to hear that belly laugh? Well, those are the moments I want to capture. I want you to be so involved with your child that you forget I'm there. I'm not really going to pose you. I'll more of direct you.

"Hang him upside down and give him some tickles":
Photobucket

"Have him run and jump into your arms":
Photobucket

"Let him tackle you":
Photobucket

Relax. It's going to be easy. It's going to be fun.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2010

Back to TOP